A Cow Threw Up on My Shirt

Posted by joyousjess , Monday, May 17, 2010 10:34 PM

Fail. It did not work quite how I wanted again (read my previous blog if you have no clue what I am talking about). Although it was much better, those are still not the results I am looking for. The black (which is all I have until Wednesday) started to take a pointed shape towards the bottom, but it was very weak. It still made kind of a cool pattern, so I'll keep the tank top I practiced on. Although it does kind of remind me of those really pathetic Miley Cyrus tie dyes at Walmart. It takes absolutely no skill or creativity to squirt random blotches of dye onto a tank top, & that's pretty much what they are. Ha, maybe they were just trying to make a mandala :P Oh well, I will get it sooner or later just like I did when I was learning to make a cross. But for now I think I am going to go ahead and make my tie dye dress on Wednesday when my dye arrives. Spirals are easy and always turn out perfect, so I am going to use that pattern. I'd hate to ruin such a pretty dress trying to create a pattern I am so unfamiliar with! I am thinking orange, purple, and brown for the spiral :) What do you think?

1 Response to "A Cow Threw Up on My Shirt"

Veronica Says:

I still think it's great. Does look like a cow but looks like you did it intentionally. I like the colors you chose for your dress. Can't wait to see it!!

Post a Comment