Results Are In!

Posted by joyousjess , Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:25 AM

I made a test shirt yesterday and this morning I rinsed it off and washed & dried it. & LOOK! It's pretty!! The colors are so vibrant, I cannot wait to make my dress!!

The embroidery made for a very nice contrast, since it was stitched with a material that isn't dyable (did I make that word up or does it exhist?). Then only thing I am going to have to watch from now on is that the colors like very much to blend. Alot more than I am use to! You can see that the orange and green got a little too friendly and made brown. Which would have been good if that's what I wanted, but I really like the orange & I would have liked more of it along the embroidery than I ended up with. I am glad I tested the dye out before I actually made my dress!


This is the back of the top, it is a racerback. The colors look really pretty on the braided straps!

So far, I really like Procion MX better than Dylon. It's a bit more work, but the results are nice! :)

1 Response to "Results Are In!"

Veronica Says:

WOW!!! That is bright and beautiful (just like you)!!

Post a Comment